They say first impressions are everything. I guess I better not blow it!
I thought for my very first blog post, it would be fitting to teach you all a little bit about the “blogger” (I think its fair I keep using quotation marks until I get the hang of this – yes?).
Ready? Here are some fun facts about yours truly:
- It took me over a year to finally start this blog. When I started to talk about other bloggers like they were my friends, and ending most sentences with “I could totally blog about this”, people started insisting.
- I have a lot of favorite blogs. They’re all my favorites for different reasons, and they all inspired me to start this one.
- I don’t eat red meat. There’s no political reason for this, I just don’t like it.
- I eat a lot of chicken. A lot a lot of chicken.
- I don’t eat tomatoes, or anything “tomato-esque” except ketchup. This is due to the inhumane way our tomatoes are treated … just kidding, I just don’t like tomatoes.
- I must sound like the pickiest eater. I kind of am, but I’m much better than I used to be. I went through a phase as a child where I only ate canned mushrooms. I’d like to think I’ve come a long way.
- My favorite workouts are circuits and intervals. Quick and sweaty for the win!
- My favorite food is french fries. But that’s OK because my second and third favorites are fruits and vegetables.
- I live with a boy. He’s kind of great though.
- I used to live with a lot of girls. They’re all kind of great though.
- I have two younger brothers, and two parents (hi mom and dad!), they’re all also kind of great.
- I’m constantly trying to soak up as much information as I can about fitness, nutrition and health in general. So help me! and I’ll help you. Yes, let’s help each other!
Well, I think that’s enough about me for today. It’s only our first date after all. Gotta keep the mystery alive 😉
Is anybody out there? Tell me a fun fact about you!